Posted by L & A Insurance Services on
Arizona health insurance premium information is now available for individuals and families, and we’ll help you select the right plan for next year!
Open Enrollment for 2020 health plans starts November 1st and ends December 15th. The time to prepare is now.
Arizona will have five (5) different insurance carriers offering plans both on & off the federal marketplace, and L & A Services, Inc will be representing all five:
- All 5 carriers are in Maricopa County with a limited network of doctors and hospitals (not accepted everywhere).
- Telemedicine Benefits are now included.
- Perks include wellness rewards, $0 copay prescriptions & doctor visits, and more…perks vary by insurance company.
- Direct Enrollment – this new way to enroll is fast, and we have it here.
WHICH IS RIGHT FOR ME? If you…
- …received a federal subsidy this year you will likely receive it again through the marketplace. If you do nothing, you will auto-renew.
…did NOT receive a federal subsidy, you will likely want to speak to a broker about options outside of the marketplace.
…are not sure, you can check for subsidies here.
- …want a specific doctor or health care system: Each insurance company has a different [limited] network of medical providers. BIG TIP:
- Ask your physician(s) billing department about 2020 contracts with ACA plans
- Verify online. The logo’s above take you right to the respective carrier’s provider search or you can check when you do a quote.
WHERE DO I APPLY?
- For subsidies & quick federal marketplace health plan enrollment, click here
- For additional plans and options, click here
- For ALL of our on-line benefits, please see https://www.lnaservices.com/online-applications/
ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS?
Yes, if you are in good health and want something basic, short term medical plans are a popular alternative. You can check these out here.
Need help? Schedule Time with your Broker
- We love to help! Please click here to schedule your phone appointment for a time that works best for you.
- November fills up fast, so we recommend requesting time ASAP.
- Phone appointments only.